Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Mainstream Geek, My Names Trooper (yes, that's my name). I don't really know how a 1st post should go, so here goes. I'm a Geek who is trying to live among humans and live as humans do or at least live in harmony with them. Wait that isn't right....... What I mean by Mainstream is that I do not fully fall into the Geek Stereo type. In Fact I believe that most people (not just those who claim to be geeks) fall into this. For example, I am a huge Sports fan especially college football, while at the same time I will dive right into a box of comic books and get lost for hours. I am not the socially awkward introvert that most people think geeks (and nerds) to be. Anyway enough about me, What I will try to do is bring things that I find and hope you will find entertaining or interesting to your attention.

Thanks

-Troop

No comments:

Post a Comment